Call for special tracks
DSAI 2013 special tracks are sessions organized by high-profile organizers that invite 5-6 authors in a special podium session as part of the conference program. They intend to extend the impact of the conference and promote its main goals, namely: provide a space for debate on new tendencies and software projects for populations with special needs; contribute to the creation of synergies among public and private entities, namely Industry and Universities; to share experiences and best practices. Outlined below are the guidelines for organizing and submitting a special track.
- In order to submit a special track proposal, please email the “Special Track Proposal Form” to DSAI 2013 organizing committee at email@example.com.
- The special track organizer may use the DSAI 2013 website to call for paper submissions. When a proposal is accepted, the special session organizer will be informed of the designated web-link. The organizer’s name will appear in the conference program as “Special Track Organizer.”
- Additionally, each Special Track Organizer will receive ONE free full registration for DSAI 2013.
- For a session to be considered as a DSAI 2013 special track, it must include a minimum of 5 papers.
- Special tracks proposals should be submitted until May 1st, 2013.
- Special tracks organizers will be notified of acceptance until May 15, 2013.
- All papers for the special track will be submitted directly to the organizer.
- No special track papers are to be submitted through the DSAI 2013 website.
Paper revision and selection
- The special track organizer is responsible for having each paper reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
- The special track organizer will make the final selection of papers for the session.
- The special track organizer must email all accepted authors information to firstname.lastname@example.org, by the general notification deadline. DSAI 2013 organization committee will then send official invitation letters and registration information to the authors.
- All authors accepted for the special track are required to register and provide full payment by the conference registration deadline.
- All final papers must be received by the conference final submission deadline and must adhere to the DSAI 2013 final paper formatting requirements outlined at the conference website at http://dsai2013.utad.pt.
- The special track organizer will act as chairman of the special track at the conference.
- The special track organizer’s paper can be reviewed by DSAI 2013 scientific committee upon request.
If you have further questions regarding special tracks, please contact DSAI 2013 organizing committee via e-mail at email@example.com, with the subject “Special track information request”.